Why join us?
We are helping medical doctors on their day-to-day, by creating a new digital ecosystem where they can easily access the most useful professional resources. By wasting less time searching for the content & tools they need, they have more time for what really matters: their patients.
Tonic App is speeding up! We are conquering new markets, building even more amazing tools and our team is getting bigger!
We are looking for a Data Analyst for our Growth Team and this is a great opportunity for you if you are looking for an exciting career change in a fast-growing start-up and you want to be part of a company that is shaping the future of digital health.
Be part of a talented, smart and easy-going team that is our best asset and great to work with!
What do we expect?
- You excel at leveraging data analysis & quantitative methods to solve user problems and drive business growth.
- You know how to synthesize the information instead of summarizing it. You separate the signal from the noise and understand that the value comes from a few key insights and not from tons of data or pages of information.
- You understand business questions and ideas and transform them effectively into analytical questions and requirements. You can communicate your findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You are obsessed with organization and have top-notch organizational, time, and task management skills.
- You are methodological and you approach any problem by first understanding its nature and designing an adequate problem solving methodology.
- You are executionally rigorous but methodologically flexible. You always double check the data you present and the team can rely on the quality and validity of your insights. You are strict when the approach requires it but flexible in selecting the right approach.
- You enjoy putting your hands on multiple areas of the company from user acquisition and lifecycle marketing to activation, referral, retention, and monetisation.
- You like to work in a multi-disciplinary team including marketers, engineers, and data scientists.
- Build quantitative models & simulations for the growth problems at hand by leveraging financial modelling and econometrics.
- Help design growth experiments by defining hypotheses and measurement approaches. Create experiment control dashboards, monitor the experiment performance, and draw experiment conclusions.
- Set-up, define, and maintain clear and consistent definitions for all data products under your scope: metrics, dashboards, reports, deep dives, data schemas, etc.
- Execute statistical analysis by applying ANOVA, regression, factor analysis, PCA, clustering, etc. to discover relationships between variables and causality of changes in the data patterns.
- Prepare deep dives and reports. Engineer dashboards tracking business performance. Produce relevant, clear, and actionable insights from data for the problems at hand.
- Run behavioral and predictive cohort analysis to identify customer behaviors that we need to influence across the entire customer lifecycle.
- Monitor and analyze acquisition and lifecycle campaigns to improve their efficiency.
- Analyze data on consumer behavior, market size and trends to uncover actionable insights and assess the attractiveness of new markets, product use cases, target audiences, and marketing strategies.
Who you are
- A degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative discipline.
- A deep understanding of statistical analysis and experiment design
- Experience with Product Analytics tools (Mixpanel, Amplitude), BI platforms (Looker, Tableau, Periscope), Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL for querying the data.
- Knowledge of Python/R for deep dives is a plus as analyses sometimes require data wrangling that goes beyond SQL.
- Domain experience in growth models, attribution models, LTV models, monetisation models, CRM analytics, and Marketing Analytics.