Why join us?
We are helping medical doctors on their day-to-day, by creating a new digital ecosystem where they can easily access the most useful professional resources. By wasting less time searching for the content & tools they need, they have more time for what really matters: their patients.
Tonic App is speeding up! We are conquering new markets, building even more amazing tools and our team is getting bigger!
We are looking for a Social Media & Content Specialist for Italy and this is a great opportunity for you if you are looking for an exciting career change in a fast-growing start-up and you want to be part of a company that is shaping the future of digital health.
Be part of a talented, smart and easy-going team that is our best asset and great to work with!
What do we expect?
As a Social Media and Content Specialist for Italy, you will coordinate and execute all local social media channels. You will also manage the local content across all digital communication channels (website, email, in-app, etc…).
- Manage and grow all our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Participate in the social strategy, content & communications planning and execute all social media communications accordingly
- Create and publish organic content to drive engagement and brand awareness
- Work closely with the marketing and content teams
- Manage local content for the website
- Manage local content for newsletters and email marketing
- Manage local content for push notifications and in-app messages
- Monitor & report social media performance
Who you are:
A native Italian speaker, passionate about trends in social media, marketing and technology and highly organized and detail-oriented. You have great planning skills and are a creative thinker. You are a team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or similar discipline or relevant work experience
- 2+ years of social media management experience
- Track record of success in social media & digital content management
- Strong experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts
- Strong reporting skills
- Excellent copywriting skills and visual sensitivity
- Self-starter, get it done mentality
- Excellent collaborative and team building skills, ability to work effectively with people from multiple areas with differing personalities and styles
- Fine eye for detail and organization
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in English
- Open to be a freelancer / contractor
Nice to have:
- Experience with Facebook Ads
- Content creation abilities: Photoshop, Sketch, Canva or similar
- Familiar with WordPress and HTML
- International experience